1) Repeated behaviour (including rudeness, insults and spam) that is detrimental to the community, including the staff, will not be tolerated. We will warn you if we deem your behaviour problematic.
2) DO NOT be racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic (DO NOT use any derogatory language). Memes and "jokes" are NOT an exception!
3) No porn or other NSFW content. This includes the #shitposts-memes channel. This is a server-wide rule. No exceptions.
4) No advertising without seeking permission from any @Staff . All labels wishing to solicit user submissions will first be vetted. We want to keep you safe! *Please always feel free to ask @Staff for guidance should you receive an offer that you are not sure is legit. All vetted company reps will be tagged as Verified-Industry
5) If you’ve posted a track in #feedback-trade or #tracks, shared something in #sample-sharing, or asked a question in #production-general you may notify users of it in #offtopic-general. Please, only do it once. Twice if no one has checked it after some time. See rule #1
6) No harassment of our Verified users (i.e. tagging them constantly, DMing them to listen to your tune).
7) Suggesting suicide, even as a joke, is completely unacceptable.
8) Unfortunately, no political discussion allowed in this server. We’re all humans that love making music. The end.
9) Drugs and Sex Policy: Academic and non-graphic discussion is allowed, within reason. @Staff members will tell you to stop a conversation at their discretion if it seems to be going too far. Remember we are an all ages, public server.
10) Piracy discussion of any kind is NOT ALLOWED
11) No advertising other Discords without explicit permission from a staff members. No advertising personal Discords at all.
12) STOP ABUSING THE BOT YOU MORONS. 13) Bee is not joking.